Dick Morris is recommending that those concerned with the Georgia election contact Georgia’s Republican legislative leaders as well as Gov. Brian Kemp and request a special session be called prior to the Jan. 5 Senate election.
Those concerned are encouraged to ask the legislature to:
- Eliminate the Dominion Voting System and count ballots by hand for accuracy.
- Override the consent decree the state signed with Democrats and strict to signature verification.
- Require preservation of signed envelopes in which ballots are returned and staple them to actual ballots so we know who invalid ballots voted for.
- Require names of all who voted to be given to each party within four days of the election and allow seven days to challenge in eligible voters.
- If this isn’t done before Jan. 5, then postpone the election until it is done.
Contact information provided:
Governor Brian Kemp (R)
206 Washington St. Suite 203
111 State Capitol
Atlanta GA 30334
Constituent Services: 800-436-7442
Speaker of the House
David Ralston (R)
P.O. Box 188
Blue Ridge GA 30513
Senate Majority Leader
Mike Duggan (R)
106 Champion Drive
Carrolton GA 30116