The Biden administration is setting the stage to hand ultimate control of America’s health care system and U.S. national sovereignty over to the World Health Organization (WHO).
On May 21-30, 2023, the 76th World Health Assembly will convene in Geneva, Switzerland, with delegates from 194 nations, to vote on the Biden administration’s proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations that will hand over national sovereignty and authority to the WHO, which during the COVID pandemic, carried the water for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) regarding the Wuhan lab.
In order for the proposed amendments to be considered during the WHA, they must be submitted to the WHO at least four months in advance. The proposed amendments, which would expand the scope of the IHR to control public health globally, could be adopted by a simple majority of the 194 member nations.
In November 2022, the leaders from 20 countries at the G20 Summit signed a declaration which states they agree to adopt vaccine passports to “facilitate” all international travel. The current membership of the G20 accounts for more than 66 percent of the world’s population and includes Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, India, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, and European Union. Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum (WEF) Chair, also attended.
The G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration, signed by leaders from all the countries, included a section (s.23) on “facilitating seamless international travel.” It acknowledged the importance of shared technical standards and verification methods which includes vaccine passports. It also includes the commitment of the leaders to “support continued international dialogue and collaboration on the establishment of trusted global digital health networks that should capitalize and build on the success of the existing standard and digital COVID-19 certificates.”
In August, 2021, the WHO published a 99-page guidebook on the implementation of digital documentation of COVID-19 certificates, known as vaccine passports, stating that “a health pass based solely on individual vaccination status may increase the risk of disease spread.”
Vaccine passports can be paper or a digital code or app that records and displays the user’s health information, including COVID-19 vaccination status. Digital health or vaccine passports display a scannable code similar to an airline boarding pass. Tracking and tracing apps monitor the user’s movement and interactions with other people. The app will issue a warning if the user moves outside of the quarantine zone.
Liberty Counsel Founder and Chairman Mat Staver said, “America’s sovereignty is not for sale. Digital health or vaccine passports along with tracking and tracing apps present a serious threat to freedom. Vaccine passports and tracking apps are about collecting data and control. COVID has been used to advance this dangerous threat to freedom. We must never accept vaccine passports or tracking apps as the new normal. The implications for freedom are significant. America should not be involved in such an evil organization as the World Health Organization.”
THE TOP TEN REASONS TO OPPOSE THE AMENDMENTS
TO THE INTERNATIONAL HEALTH REGULATIONS
1. CHANGE FROM ADVISORY TO MANDATORY: Change the overall nature of the World Health Organization from an advisory organization that merely makes recommendations to a governing body whose proclamations would be legally-binding.
(Article 1 and Article 42)
2. POTENTIAL RATHER THAN ACTUAL EMERGENCIES: Greatly expand the scope of the International Health Regulations to include scenarios that merely have a “potential to impact public health.” (Article 2)
3. DISREGARD FOR DIGNITY, HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS: Seek to remove “respect for dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of people.” (Article 3)
4. ALLOCATION PLAN: Give the Director General of the WHO control over the means of production through an “allocation plan for health products” to require developed states parties to supply pandemic response products as directed. (Article 13A)
5. MANDATORY MEDICAL TREATMENTS: Give the WHO the authority to require medical examinations, proof of prophylaxis, proof of vaccine and to implement contact tracing, quarantine and TREATMENT. (Article 18)
6. GLOBAL HEALTH CERTIFICATES: Institute a system of global health certificates in digital or paper format, including test certificates, vaccine certificates, prophylaxis certificates, recovery certificates, passenger locator forms and a traveler’s health
declaration. (Articles 18, 23, 24, 27, 28, 31, 35, 36 and 44 and Annexes 6 and 8)
7. LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY: Would empower the Emergency Committee to override decisions made by sovereign nations regarding health measures and would make the Emergency Committee’s decisions final. (Article 43)
8. UNSPECIFIED, POTENTIALLY ENORMOUS FINANCIAL COSTS: Redirect unspecified billions of dollars to the Pharmaceutical Hospital Emergency Industrial Complex with no accountability. (Article 44A)
9. CENSORSHIP: Greatly expand the World Health Organization’s capacity to censor what they consider to be mis-information and dis-information. (Annex 1, page 36)
10. OBLIGATIONS OF DUTY TO COOPERATE: Creates an obligation to build, provide and maintain IHR infrastructure at points of entry. (Annex 10)
THE TOP TEN REASONS TO OPPOSE
THE “PANDEMIC TREATY”
1. THE WHO WANTS CONTROL: Three separate times the WHO attempts to assert it desire to gain additional authority by usurping the sovereignty of the member nations. (Pages 4, 12 and 22)
2. COMMON BUT DIFFERENTIATED RESPONSIBILITIES: Each nation would receive only one vote, and all nations would be legally bound by the obligations of the WHO CA+, but some nations would be required to do and provide more than others in unspecified ways. (Page 11)
3. WHO GLOBAL PANDEMIC SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS NETWORK: The WHO would be empowered to determine, control and direct the global supply of pharmaceutical products and all nations would be legally obligated to obey their dictates. (Page 13)
4. SPEED UP REGULATORY APPROVAL OF DRUGS: Nations would be obligated to decrease the time required to approve new drugs, regardless of issues regarding safety and effectiveness. (Page 15)
5. SUPPORT FOR GAIN OF FUNCTION: Nations would be encouraged to engage in “innovative research and development for addressing novel pathogens” while ensuring that regulatory standards “do NOT create any unnecessary administrative hurdles for research.” (Page 16)
6. PATHOGEN ACCESS AND BENEFITS-SHARING SYSTEM: The WHO wants to be in control of “all pathogens with pandemic potential, including their genomic sequences, as well as access to benefits arising therefrom.” The WHO also wants to receive “real-time access to 20% of the production of… pandemic-related products.” (Pages 17-18)
7. ATTEMPTS TO JUSTIFY RESTRICTIONS OF UNALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS: The WHO is attempting to rebrand isolation, restrictions and quarantines as “Protection of Human Rights.” (Page 21)
8. CENSORSHIP: The WHO wants to increase funding to “tackle false, misleading, misinformation or disinformation,” “managing infodemics through… social media” and “to counteract misinformation, disinformation and false news.” (Page 23)
9. ENORMOUS, UNSPECIFIED COSTS: The WHO CA+ would require tens of billions of dollars to be spent during inter-pandemic times on products that would provide dubious health benefits but consistent profits for the Pharmaceutical Hospital Emergency Industrial Complex. (Pages 25-26)
10. ADDITIONAL BUREAUCRACY: The Conference of the Parties (COP) would create yet another enormous bureaucracy to be ruled over by two Presidents and 4 Vice-Presidents. (Pages 26-27)