***The Iowa Standard is an independent media voice. We rely on grassroots financial supporters to exist. If you appreciate what we do, please consider a one-time sign of support or becoming a monthly supporter (even just $5/month would go a long way in sustaining us!) We also offer advertising options for advocacy groups, events and businesses! If you’ve ever used the phrase “Fake News Media” — this is YOUR chance to do something about it! You can also support us on PayPal at [email protected]
or Venmo at Iowa-Standard-2018 or through the mail at:
PO Box 112
Sioux Center, IA 51250
Thank you so much for your support and please invite your friends and family to like us on Facebook, sign up for our email newsletter and visit our website!***
Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene continued her mission to end abortion in America by becoming an original cosponsor to Rep. Alex Mooney’s Life at Conception Act (H.R. 616) and Rep. Ann Wagner’s Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act (H.R. 962).
Congresswoman Greene announced her support of this life saving legislation that brings our nation closer to ending abortion:
“My number one priority is to end the genocide of abortion. Killing a baby in the womb is the worst lie sold to women and it doesn’t solve problems, nor is it women’s ‘healthcare.’
Abortion is the most vile evil committed in America. I’m proud to cosponsor the Life at Conception Act which grants rights to babies at the moment they are conceived, and the Born Alive Protection Act, that will protect innocent lives who miraculously escape death.
Becoming an original cosponsor to these vital pieces of legislation is just the beginning of my mission to end abortion in America. More powerful pro-life legislation is on the way.”
The Life at Conception Act (H.R. 616):
- Declares and codifies that each human being is guaranteed the right to life under the U.S. Constitution at all stages of life.
The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act (H.R. 962):
- Establishes pro-life standards for the degree of care a health care practitioner must exercise in the event a child is born alive following an abortion or attempted abortion.
- Imposes legal repercussions to anyone who intentionally kills or attempts to kill a child born alive after an abortion.
- Requires the health care practitioner who is present to exercise the same degree of care to a child born alive in the same gestational age to a hospital.
- Gives women who undergo or attempt an abortion the right to file a civil action for damages against an individual who violated this bill.