After just four months of the Biden-Harris administration, many concerned citizens are wondering: What will America look like after four years of this mess?
From gas shortages while the president pushes crippling policies on only American pipelines, to worker shortages brought on by big government handouts that make being unemployed more profitable than working, and a state of emergency on our southern border. Just this past week, we’ve seen conflicts break out in the Middle East…while the Pentagon is preoccupied with forcing military chaplains and servicemembers to embrace transgenderism, or else. It seems like there is a new crisis around every corner.
Biden promised to unite America. Apparently, his guiding motto is “misery loves company.”
But as followers of Christ, we are a people of hope, not despair. We serve the One who can change hearts and situations. No matter how dark the culture becomes, we are called to stand firm for biblical truth, trusting that the light of the gospel will shine even brighter.
As the apostle Paul wrote in Galatians 6:9, “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” (NIV)
Regardless of who is in office or what the culture says, FRC will continue, unwavering, in its mission of advancing a culture where all human life is valued, families flourish, and religious liberty thrives.
As we approach our fiscal year end on June 30, the FRC team has been looking back on all that we accomplished thanks to the prayer, financial support, and actions of tens of thousands of partners just like you. Here are just some of the highlights from the past year:
1) Backing grassroots efforts nationwide, FRC tracked more than 1,500 bills spanning all 50 states and Washington, D.C. on life, marriage, religious liberty, parental rights, and related issues. FRC experts testified on key legislation across the nation including the Arkansas SAFE Act, which will protect children from harmful gender transition procedures.
2) Bypassing mainstream media and Big Tech censorship, FRC reached concerned citizens through new-media initiatives. Our weekly Pray Vote Stand broadcasts are watched by many thousands of viewers, while FRC’s 15th annual Values Voter Summit last fall educated and equipped nearly 10,000 virtual attendees who tuned in online each night.
3) Providing biblical perspective on current issues, our daily Washington Watch with Tony Perkins program was added to Christian Satellite Network Radio in September and began recently broadcasting on HisChannel and Liftable TV. This dramatically expands our presence to reach millions of Americans on approximately 800 radio stations in 48 states and online.
4) Equipping pastors during the difficult shutdowns last year, FRC held a national Virtual Pastors Roundtable and a series of conference calls featuring policy makers, elected officials, and thought leaders. Thousands of pastors joined in as we addressed important topics including why the church must continue to reach out and not shrink back, how to respond to “Cancel Culture” and the Black Lives Matter movement as Christians, and more. Make sure to invite your pastor to join us for our next Pastors Roundtable: A Biblical Response to America’s Unfolding Crises this Thursday, May 27 at 12:00 PM ET.
5) Challenging and equipping men to be servant-leaders in their homes, churches, and communities, FRC’s Stand Courageous initiative has reached over 20,000 men for Christ through events, weekly devotionals, a mobile app, and more.
Your support made all of this and so much more possible!
The radical Left would love for conservative Christians to give up, give in, and get out of their way as they transform America into their image. But we won’t back down!
These achievements bolster our hope that, by working together, we can see our country turn back to God. So, now is the time to stand up and be counted.
You can join us in this mission today by partnering with us through prayer for the nation, signing up for updates so you can take action, and supporting us financially so we can continue to inform and inspire millions of like-minded Americans to make a difference. Thank you for standing with FRC!