You can always find current action items on the Legislative Session tab on our website!
- Sign our petition to get the Iowa emergency powers code changed, to honor the constitutional freedoms, personal autonomy, professional livelihoods and reinstate and preserve all personal freedoms and liberties removed during any public health disaster.
- Contact Governor Reynolds! 515-281-5211, press 8
- We can all see where this is going and now is the time to be heard! We have a window now but we have to act fast! In the next few weeks Governor Reynolds is considering her administrative focus for the next year. We want her to know health freedoms are important to Iowans!
- Two points to mention
- Concerned with letters going out to parents regarding not accepting medical or religious exemptions this coming school year. Exemptions should be honored during this time considering the epidemic has nothing to do with the school vaccines currently on the schedule.
- Very concerned with the department of public health and governors office having the authority to require everyone be vaccinated during a public health state of emergency? Is this constitutional let alone right to force this on citizens when vaccines are being warp-speed tested for an illness with a 99.8% likelihood of survival?
- Contact your state legislators to express your concerns over the emergency powers code and that you want to see it changed.
- Contact your federal legislators about the following bills:
- H.R.6334: Aims to fund another international coalition/organization focused on vaccine research for epidemics. (This bill is currently awaiting subcommittee.)
- One of the founders and investors is the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Given the poor performance of the other international health coalition, we were funding prior to this pandemic, WHO, we do not believe throwing money at another research venture will improve the overall outcome how epidemics are handled.
- We already have the NIH, FDA, and CDC as members of the Health and Human Services Agency. We DO NOT need to fund another external organization, rather we need to better utilize the organizations that we have already created or eliminate the ones that are redundant and unnecessary.
- H.R.6666 – COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act”To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes”
- This bill is a slippery slope That could lead to digital tracking of your location and your health, a major violation of our constitutional rights. Why is this necessary for this virus, when we do not do this for other respiratory viruses or other communicable diseases at this time?
- If this virus has a 90+% recovery rate why would this be necessary?
- Ventura County, California has announced it plans to possibly remove those who test positive for the virus from their homes, to protect the other people in the home. How is this constitutional? Would you be comfortable with someone taking a child out of your home if they tested positive?
Need help writing your legislators?
You can find your state and federal representatives here to start. Then you can get to typing!
Start off with Representative/Senator__________,
Then state why you’re contacting them, (I’m contacting you regarding the emergency powers code for vaccine mandates, I’m contacting you because I was made aware of emails school districts have sent out stating they will not be accepting exemptions this upcoming school year, because I feel my medical/religious freedoms are being jeopardized by current the emergency code, etc.)
Let them know how this affects you directly! This is where it needs to be specific to you! (I’m concerned with this because my child’s education would be interrupted, I’m worried about how far this code could be taken since it’s so vague, I am concerned with the safety of the COVID vaccine because it is fast-tracked and under-tested and I want to ensure we have a say in what, I’m concerned because my child is already vaccine injured, etc.