Convention of States Action, in partnership with The Trafalgar Group—one of America’s most accurate pollsters in 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2021—is releasing the results of a new national survey. Results were from surveys conducted February 6th through February 7th of over 1,000 likely general election voters.
“The haughty assurance from the DC Establishment that ‘the adults are back in charge’ after Biden became president is once again coming back to haunt us. As we saw with the historic disaster in Afghanistan, President Biden and his team are consistently unprepared for the crises our country is facing, both internationally and domestically,” said Mark Meckler, President of Convention of States. “This is what happens when unserious people are put in charge and come up against serious and dangerous problems. America would be better off if President Biden and his administration spent less time telling us people’s pronouns and pushing far-left initiatives, and more time on the important business of actually running our nation. China is the greatest threat to America since the Soviet Union, and they are laughing at us. The American people are demanding serious leadership now.”
For complete details on the poll, including graphics, please visit:
KEY INSIGHT: Majority of American Voters Disapprove of How President Biden Handled China Spy Balloon Crisis:
- 63.4 percent of voters say they disapprove of President Biden’s handling of Chinese spy balloon:
- 34.5 percent say the crisis should have been dealt with sooner.
- 28.9 percent say the crisis was mishandled overall.
- 36.6 percent of voters say President Biden handled the crisis appropriately.
KEY INSIGHT: Majority of American Voters Believe President Biden Should Have Shot Down Chinese Spy Balloon Before it Entered U.S. Airspace:
- 58.8 percent of voters believe President Biden should have taken quicker action to shoot down the Chinese spy balloon before it even entered U.S. sovereign airspace.
- 31.4 percent of voters do not believe President Biden should have taken quicker action to shoot down the Chinese spy balloon before it even entered U.S. sovereign airspace.
- 9.8 percent are not sure.
KEY INSIGHT: Majority of American Voters Believe That President Biden’s Handling of Chinese Spy Balloon Crisis Has Made America Look Weak:
- 59.2 percent of voters believe the handling of the Chinese spy balloon has made America look weak on the world stage.
- 10.1 percent of voters believe the handling of the Chinese spy balloon has made America look strong on the world stage.
- 24.2 percent of voters believe the handling of the Chinese spy balloon has no impact on America’s standing on the world stage.
- 6.5 percent are not sure.