There is an old adage: “We need not so much to be told, as to be reminded.” COVID-19 has caused the usually unsavory suspects to attempt, cynically, to “never let a crisis go to waste,” and instead plot to seize power in November via a universal All-Vote-By-Mail scheme—not letting people go to the polls. This is an egregious attempt to perpetrate a vote heist of the first magnitude, by engaging in deliberate fraud, in order to rig and steal election after election. How would this be effectuated?
The great Dr. Charles E. Corry, Ph.D., outlines 30 reasons why honest, fair elections would be terribly compromised by the All-Vote-By-Mail (not letting people go to the polls) Scheme.
The good doctor indicates a nexus of problems concerning issues relating to both disenfranchising voters, and bogus registrations.
•”Falsified voter registrations are common.”
•”Poll books and voter registration rolls are corrupt with no independent check possible.”
•”Voter disenfranchisement of about one-third of registered voters occurs as ballots are only mailed to active voters.”
• “Voters may be disenfranchised by selectively purging voter registration roles or intercepting mail ballots.”
• “Eligible voters are disenfranchised when someone else returns their mail ballot without their knowledge or consent.”
• “Even with requested absentee ballots about 10% may be returned by the Post Office as undeliverable to that address.”
• “Unknown numbers of ballots are lost either in the mail or after receipt by clerk.”
• “Wrong writing instruments are often used by voters at home to mark ballots.”
• “Contradictory instructions may be given to voters on how to mark ballots.”
In Charles Corry’s analysis, another Pandora’s Box is the nightmare of the stuffing of the ballot boxes.
• “Repeat voting is easily accomplished.”
• “People receive ballots for others, e.g., parents whose children have left home, apartment dwellers, fraternities, sororities, nursing homes, etc., and may fill out and submit those ballots.”
• “Voter signature and birthday often appear on outside of envelope compromising voter’s privacy and security.”
• “Ineligible ballots from voters who have moved or are otherwise ineligible, e.g., in prison, are counted.”
• “Total loss of ballot inventory and control is inherent.”
• “Thousands of ballots are sent to questionable and temporary addresses (fraternities, sororities, nursing homes, apartment houses, brothels, motels, bars, empty homes, etc.).”
• “No independent check is possible on whether a voter received the proper ballot style, or whether the ballot they receive has all applicable issues and candidates included (or excluded).”
To make matters much worse, Dr. Corry shows the risk of selling and buying of votes would become rampant.
•”Voter intimidation by government, employers, unions, political parties, neighbors, special interests, relatives, and others is enabled and encouraged.”
• “Vote buying and selling is enabled.”
• “Ballots can be and are collected from voters by special assistants who may or may not deliver the ballots for counting, or who may help the voter fill out their ballots.”
One of the most heinous prospects would be the means and the opportunity for the mass manipulation of vote counts and vote totals, as set forth by Corry, who is President of Equal Justice Foundation, Inc.
• “No independent election judges or poll watchers.”
• “Back room counting of ballots occurs without citizen oversight and often by relatives or cronies of the county clerk.”
• “Eligible votes may not be counted.”
• “Scanning errors when counting ballots are often ignored.”
• “Ballots are often redone by election officials in order to be machine readable.”
• “Mail ballots are often scanned multiple times.”
• “Voter has no idea whether their ballot was received and counted as marked.”
• “Exit polls are eliminated.”
• “Loss of secret ballot.”
To paraphrase a late, great journalist, only a “cynical and senile brutalitarian” would endorse such corruption leading to the destruction not just of our election process, but of our very republic itself. All-Vote-By-Mail (not letting people go to the polls) provides abundant means and ample opportunity for criminal mischief. History is rampant with those who have the sinister motivation. The potent cocktail of means, motive, and opportunity is a prescription for abject disaster.
Let My People Vote—in person, on-site, at their polling precincts, on Election Day!
http://www.ejfi.org/Voting/Voting-78.htm —Why Mail Ballots Are A Bad Idea by Charles E. Corry, Ph.D.