Did you hear 2020 Democrats talk about it Thursday night? Neither did we.
That shouldn’t come as a surprise: Contrary to what 2020 Democrats want you to think, our economy is better than ever!
Iowa’s economy is thriving under President Trump, for small businesses all the way down to their workers and families at home.
Don’t just take it from me. Just look at these results:
- Iowa has added over 21,000 jobs since President Trump was elected!
- The unemployment rate in Iowa continues to drop since President Trump’s election, going all the way from 3.4 percent to 2.5 percent.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act generated nearly 2,300 jobs in the state for 2018, and gave the average Iowan a $1,424 tax cut.
- August’s jobs report numbers were fantastic: the unemployment rate held at 3.7 percent, the nation added 130,000 jobs, and wage growth remained strong at 3.2% – the 13th month in a row of 3% or better.
- Over 7 in 10 Americans feel positively about the U.S. job market, with an astounding 71% saying that now is a good time to find a quality job.
- Over six million jobs have been created since President Trump was elected.
- Manufacturing jobs are flooding back to the US, and manufacturing confidence is at record highs thanks to President Trump.
- A plurality say their personal financial situation is better off today than it was when President Trump took office.
In other words: 2020 Democrats have no answer for President Trump’s booming economy.