The Biden Administration has tons of excuses for why there’s an unprecedented surge of illegal immigration at the Southern Border. Just last night, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas regurgitated the same worn-out talking points (aka excuses) for the border crisis his boss created. First, it was “seasonal migration,” now the Biden Administration says the border crisis is the result of “irregular migration” and “root causes.”
Unfortunately, it’s easy for the Biden Administration to skirt responsibility for fixing the border crisis they created. That’s because Senate Democrats – who are supposed to be a check and balance on the White House – refuse to hold Joe Biden accountable. They’ve even gone a step further and are perpetuating Biden’s dangerous amnesty and open borders agenda.
Here’s how Senate Democrats are fueling Joe Biden’s radical immigration agenda:
- They voted against Senator Ron Johnson’s amendment to fund much needed border security measures.
- They want to include amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants in their $5 trillion reckless tax and spending spree.
- They voted AGAINST resuming border wall construction that Joe Biden shut down.
- They voted to send taxpayer-funded stimulus checks to illegal immigrants.
- They voted to fund liberal sanctuary cities that refuse to follow the law.
- Senate Democrats are SILENT as border town officials, including Democrats, beg Joe Biden to fix his border crisis.
Statement from NRSC Spokesman Jonathan Turcotte: “The Biden Administration has a lot of excuses and no solutions for the rapidly worsening border crisis they created. Biden’s failed leadership is dangerous for American families and law enforcement officials along the Southern Border. Sadly, instead of holding Joe Biden accountable, Senate Democrats are fueling his far-Left immigration agenda. Make no mistake, Joe Biden and Senate Democrats are the real ‘root cause’ of the record-breaking crisis at the Southern Border.”