Keep the Iowa Standard Going!
Senate Candidate Eddie Mauro has collected a number of high profile endorsements over the last week, as the primary campaign is getting into the final stretch. Today, Iowa House Representative Ras Smith announced his endorsement of Mauro, saying:
“From the beginning of his campaign, Eddie has made it a point to meet the people where they are. His ability to engage all communities and relentless support of Iowa workers during this COVID-19 crisis is a great example of the leadership that we need in the US Senate. I’m proud to support Eddie Mauro for US Senate.”
Other leaders that have recently announced their support for Mauro include:
- Kameron Middlebrooks, Community Activist
- Joe Henry, LULAC Iowa Political Director
- Andrew Bribriesco, LULAC Iowa Legal Advisor
- Tony Khuth, Iowa Safe Schools Board Member
- Jordan Rabon, Iowa Faith Leader and Community Activist
- Rob Johnson, Iowa Faith Leader and Former Kamala Harris Surrogate
- Maria Filippone, Retired Physician and Social Justice Activist
Eddie Mauro appears 7 days a week on campaign live streams. The Mauro for Senate campaign has live streamed over 65 hours of content which is more than the rest of the other candidates combined. New and archived programs are available for viewing at eddiemauro.com/live.