Urbandale, IOWA – The FAMiLY Leader is pleased to announce former U.S. Vice President Mike Pence will join a star-studded lineup of confirmed speakers at the 10th annual FAMiLY Leadership Summit at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center in Des Moines on July 16, 2021.
“We are grateful to once again welcome nationally prominent voices and leaders to Iowa for the FAMiLY Leadership Summit,” says Bob Vander Plaats, president and CEO of The FAMiLY Leader. “From pastors, authors, and entertainers to thought leaders and elected officials, the Summit’s star-studded lineups through the years are a recognition of the prominence Iowa plays in the national discussion and the unique stage the Summit provides to explore how faith impacts every sphere of life.
“Now in its tenth year, with Vice President Pence joining the lineup and a fantastic program planned,” concludes Vander Plaats, “I genuinely believe this will be the best FAMiLY Leadership Summit yet!”
Other confirmed speakers for the 2021 Summit include:
- Steve Deace – Former WHO Radio host and current host of BlazeTV’s “The Steve Deace Show,” Deace is the author of the Amazon.com smash hit and No. 1 best-seller, “Faucian Bargain: The Most Powerful and Dangerous Bureaucrat in American History.”
- Gov. Kristi Noem – Former U.S. representative and current governor of South Dakota.
- Michael R. Pompeo – Former U.S. representative, director of the CIA, and U.S. Secretary of State.
- Joel C. Rosenberg – New York Times bestselling author of 15 novels and 4 non-fiction books with 5 million copies in print, including his latest novel, “The Beirut Protocol.”
- Ken Starr – Former Solicitor General of the United States and former president of Baylor University, Starr is the author of the recently released book, “Religious Liberty in Crisis: Exercising Your Faith in an Age of Uncertainty.”
- Bob Vander Plaats – President and CEO of The FAMiLY Leader.
- Dr. Michael Youssef – Author of more than 40 books, Youssef is the senior pastor of the Church of the Apostles in Atlanta, Georgia, and the executive president of Leading the Way.
The annual FAMiLY Leadership Summit brings to the Midwest prominent, national leaders from a variety of fields to encourage Christians to engage in Christ-centered cultural transformation that “thinks bigger” than politics and elections to impact not just government, but also churches, families, and individual lives.
For more information about The FAMiLY Leadership Summit, visit http://www.thefamilyleader.com/fls21.