***The Iowa Standard is an independent media voice. We rely on the financial support of our readers to exist. Please consider a one-time sign of support or becoming a monthly supporter at $5, $10/month - whatever you think we're worth! If you’ve ever used the phrase “Fake News” — now YOU can actually DO something about it! You can also support us on PayPal at [email protected] or Venmo at Iowa-Standard-2018 or through the mail at: PO Box 112 Sioux Center, IA 51250
From Make America Great Again Inc.
The New York Times on Wednesday admitted that Joe Biden had deep and intimate knowledge of the workings and participants of Hunter Biden’s foreign self-enrichment. This admission comes as Biden continues to insist that he never spoke with his son about his international business deals.
It is increasingly apparent that the Biden family has no qualms over using patriarch Joe’s lifelong career in politics for their own personal financial gain. For the security of our nation, these transgressions must be investigated.
- The article admits that then-Vice President Biden wrote a letter congratulating his son and his business partner, Devon Archer. “Happy you guys are together,” Biden wrote on White House stationery.
- When Joe Biden found out about Hunter’s seat on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma, he called Hunter to warn him, “I hope you know what you are doing.”
o Hunter accepted the board seat, along with a salary that would reach over $80,000 a month, while then-Vice President Biden was overseeing Ukraine policy for the Obama administration.
- After attending a charity dinner together in 2015, an executive from Burisma wrote an email to Hunter “thanking him for ‘giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together.’”
- In 2013, Hunter accompanied Joe on a taxpayer-funded trip to Beijing. While there, Hunter arranged a meeting with associates from a deal involving the Chinese investment firm BHR Partners “in the coffee shop of the hotel where his father’s delegation was staying.” The New York Times admits that Hunter “introduced them to his father.”
- Hunter Biden’s business manager, Eric Schwerin, used Hunter’s accounts on multiple occasions to “pay a bill for Vice President Biden.”
The deep state has decided ol’ Joe is a liability and must not run for re-election. He will resign due to “health reasons”, and the MSM will immediately say that the pool, old guy with cognitive issues should be left alone to retire in peace.
This also distracts from the FTX/money laundering scam that benefited Dems and Republicans and made everyone in the MIC fantastically rich. Meanwhile, thousands of Ukrainians are being slaughtered for the west’s proxy war against Russia.
I have seen a picture of a young boy in Ukranian military garb who is being forced to fight in this lost cause, and the sad, innocent expression on his face broke my heart. The powers that be in the west and and MIC have blood on their hands. Not one western politician has ever suggested the idea of diplomacy. It’s all war, all the time, no matter how many people die.