Why is radical socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spending so much time campaigning for Bernie? Because he’s the godfather of her extreme agenda and socialist vision for America:
- AOC wants to halt the production of all fossil fuels (which support more than 83,000 jobs in Iowa) just like Sanders.
- Sanders endorsed AOC’s radical Green New Deal agenda, which he admits will require people to pay “a lot more” in taxes and will result in “some job loss.”
- Sanders has pledged to raise taxes on any family making just $29,000 a year to fund his and AOC’s radical Medicare For All scheme, which would kick nearly 200 million Americans off their private health insurance plans.
- AOC has openly expressed extremist views on population control to fight climate change, while Bernie Sanders said should “especially” be used to stop poor people from having babies.
Just like the rest of America, Iowa can’t afford the radical agenda of Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez:
- Bernie Sanders and AOC’s pledge to end fossil fuels would kill more than 83,000 jobs in Iowa.
- Bernie Sanders and AOC’s Medicare-For-All scheme would wipe out 1,829,200 Iowans’ private health insurance plans.
Meanwhile, President Trump’s policies have created a booming economy for Iowa that is benefiting all people:
- The unemployment rate in Iowa is just 2.6%, and the state has created 26,300 new jobs since President Trump took office.
- Median household income in Iowa grew $1,098 from 2016 to 2018.
The average Iowa worker received a tax cut of $1,423 thanks to President Trump’s tax cut law.