Renewable fuels producers are constantly innovating and seizing new opportunities. At the 2021 Virtual Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit, leading experts, including former Ambassador to China Terry Branstad, will discuss how export markets might help increase biofuels demand and what is driving biofuels producer investment decisions. The January 26 virtual Summit is free and open to the public. Registration is required.
“We are excited to hear from Ambassador Branstad and other industry experts at the Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit as we delve into what new trade and investment opportunities may open up around the globe or here at home,” said Iowa Renewable Fuels Association Executive Director Monte Shaw. “Biofuels plants have always been good at adapting and innovating and today is no different. Join the Summit to learn from those on the cutting edge.”
The New Opportunities: Exporting Biofuels’ Benefits roundtable, focused on the future of export opportunities will include:
- Ryan LeGrand, CEO, U.S. Grains Council
- Terry Branstad, former Iowa Governor and Ambassador to China
- Hagan Rose, Accounts Manager U.S. and Canada, Eco-Energy
- Moderator: Rick Schwarck, CEO, Absolute Energy
The New Drivers: What’s Steering Investments in Biofuels roundtable will include:
- Neil Koehler, President, KBE
- Walter Cronin, Chief Commercial Officer, Green Plains, Inc.
- Natalie Merrill, Vice President of Business Development and Optimization, Renewable Energy Group, Inc.
- Kelly Nieuwenhuis, President, Siouxland Energy
- Moderator: Brad Wilson, President and General Manager, Western Iowa Energy
The 2021 Virtual Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit is taking place on January 26. To register and learn more, please visit IowaRenewablFuelsSummit.org