President Donald J. Trump sent a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi today, exposing Democrats’ partisan impeachment crusade for the unprecedented, unconstitutional sham that it is.
A few important excerpts from the President’s letter:
- “The Articles of Impeachment introduced by the House Judiciary Committee are not recognizable under any standard of Constitutional theory, interpretation, or jurisprudence. They include no crimes, no misdemeanors, and no offenses whatsoever.”
- “Speaker Pelosi, you admitted just last week at a public forum that your party’s impeachment effort has been going on for ‘two and a half years,’ long before you ever heard about a phone call with Ukraine.”
- “Before the Impeachment Hoax, it was the Russian Witch Hunt.”
- “You are the ones interfering in America’s elections. You are the ones subverting America’s Democracy. You are the ones Obstructing Justice. You are the ones bringing pain and suffering to our Republic for your own selfish personal, political, and partisan gain.”
- “You and your party are desperate to distract from America’s extraordinary economy, incredible jobs boom, record stock market, soaring confidence, and flourishing citizens. Your party simply cannot compete with our record.”
- “Our Founders feared the tribalization of partisan politics, and you are bringing their worst fears to life.”