***The Iowa Standard is an independent media voice. We rely on grassroots financial supporters to exist. If you appreciate what we do, please consider a one-time sign of support or becoming a monthly supporter (even just $5/month would go a long way in sustaining us!) We also offer advertising options for advocacy groups, events and businesses! If you’ve ever used the phrase “Fake News Media” — this is YOUR chance to do something about it! You can also support us on PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Venmo at Iowa-Standard-2018 or through the mail at: PO Box 112 Sioux Center, IA 51250 Thank you so much for your support and please invite your friends and family to like us on Facebook, sign up for our email newsletter and visit our website!***
Two months ago, I introduced the “Fire Fauci Act” (H.R. 2316) to cut Dr. Anthony Fauci’s salary to $0, effectively firing him from his job at the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
Countless lives and businesses have been ruined due to Fauci’s lies and coverup of the origins of the China Virus.
Children kept out of school. Churches closed.
Our fellow Americans harassed and treated like second-class citizens for not complying with government-required mask mandates.
After reading through Anthony Fauci’s emails last week, everyone can now see that Fauci at a minimum covered up and ignored information about the China Virus in his emails, and at worst lied under oath in front of the U.S. Senate.
Over the last few days, the number of cosponsors of my bill has doubled, generating momentum on Capitol Hill among Republicans to fire Fauci.
Would you complete the survey below and let me know if you agree with my bill, H.R. 2316, the Fire Fauci Act?
The Fire Fauci Act:
- Reminds the American public that Dr. Fauci is the highest-paid ($434,312) of all 4 million federal employees, including the President.
- Cites numerous findings about Dr. Fauci’s evolving and contradictory advice on COVID-19.
- Reduces Dr. Fauci’s salary to $0 until a new NIAID Administrator is confirmed by the Senate.
- Directs GAO to conduct a study about the correspondence, financials, and policy memos inside the NIAID before COVID through the end of this year. This will allow us to see what Fauci and the NIAID knew, when they knew it, what they spent money on, and how the agency responded to the virus.
Here are just a few of Tony Fauci’s Lies:
- Forcing Healthy People to Wear Masks
- His Funding of the Wuhan Lab
- The Origins of the China Virus
- Successful Recovery Rate of Patients using Hydroxychloroquine
America First Always,
Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene